"Hello, is it Mohan?" I asked.
"Hello, is it Mohan"?, he mimed. "Boy, after 2 decades of silence!".
"Yeah, it has been really long. And all thanks to the net, huh?".
"I got in to an NGO, moved to Africa for some time and France then. Now I am back in B' lore. Staying with my parents.
" Oh ok. All in good health, I presume'.
" Yeah, some old age problems though!".
" It is really funny though, isn't it?. That stint of yours at Shirdi. The many "firsts" you had there. I mean it is something only we could reminisce. It is locked from public scrutiny, I mean.
That is a phase, which is sort of shut in a time capsule for which only a few have access!".
" Oh absolutely. You know Uday, hardly a day goes when I do not think of those formative days".
"Well it is absolutely magical, I think. 2010 has started with a good note".
" I would like to visit there sometime".
"Yeah, absolutely. Anytime you plan to come down, just give a call".
We talked for about 45 minutes on the cell. It was time for grub. So well hung up at about 9.00 p.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment